As a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, we apply all the principles included in the Code of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies 2016.
We are also developing the ‘ORLEN IN YOUR PORTFOLIO’ programme, including the Investment Academy. The programme, launched in 2018, is dedicated to retail investors. In 2020, the project was joined by a sixth brokerage house, and now brings together brokerages that, combined, operate 60% of investment accounts in Poland.
Corporate governance-related issues are discussed in the ‘Corporate governance’ section of the Integrated Report. The section contains the following information:
We operate on the basis of the Integrated Management System, which comprises the following systems:
- Quality Management System based on the PN-EN ISO 9001 and AQAP 2110 standards;
- Environmental Management System based on the PN-EN ISO 14001 standard;
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the PN-EN ISO 45001 standard;
- Energy Management System (SZEn) based on ISO 50001;
- Information Security Management System based on PN-ISO/IEC 27001;
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification System (ISCC EU);
- Sustainability Certification System for Biomass and Biofuels (KZR INiG);
- Factory Production Control System (ZKP);
- HACCP Food Safety Management System compliant with Codex Alimentarius standard;
- Quality Management System based on the PN EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard (in place at all the organisational units which conduct research or tests using methods that require approval by the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT));
- Risk Based Inspection Management System (RBI).
These systems meet the highest international management standards and are applied by the company in its day-to-day efforts to ensure professional customer service and maintain top health protection and environmental standards.
In 2020, PKN ORLEN was subject to a periodic external audit. As a result, the Company obtained certificates of compliance with international standards for its activities.
For information on the Integrated Management System, see ‘Integrated Management System’.
The Collective Bargaining Agreement is a social contract, being a source of labour law, that has been reached through negotiations between the Employer and Trade Unions. It is an HR constitution of sorts that sanctions a motivating and coherent remuneration and bonus system, sets standards for Employer-Employee relationships and provides norms governing an equal partnership between the Employer and Trade Unions.
Composition of governance bodies and breakdown of employees per employee category according to gender, age group and other indicators of diversity
|Internal audits||number||535||513||537||572||496||584||GRI 102-11|
|Audits of correct monitoring of CO2 emissions||number||15||15||14||14||15||15|
|Audits at product vendors and service providers||number||13||8||19||13||15||15|
|Risks assessed at PKN ORLEN and other ORLEN Group companies covered by ERM||number||1,171||1,185||1,129||1,557||527*||675*||GRI 102-15|
* PKN ORLEN only