The administrator and the owner of the www.orlen.pl website is Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN S.A., with its registered office at ul. Chemików 7, 09-411 Płock, Poland, entered in the business register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under No. KRS 0000028860, Tax Identification (NIP) No. 774-00-01-454, with a share capital/paid-up capital of PLN 534,636,326.25, email: email@example.com (“ORLEN”).
The Website presents information about current events and projects pursued by the ORLEN Group. On the Website, you can also read ORLEN’s press releases, watch photo and video materials, find out about our products and services, read our reports and financial statements, learn about employment opportunities, and receive the latest news and offers.
What are cookies?
Cookies used on the www.orlen.pl website
- contrast – the file responsible for displaying the website in the format suitable for visually-impaired users,
- Orlenpl_font_size – the file responsible for the font size on the website,
- AcceptBondsInformation – the file sending information about whether the user has accepted the terms of access to the Public Offering of Bonds in the Investor Relations section,
- RedirectToMobile – the file responsible for redirecting users to the mobile version of the website,
- WBPRestrictedContentToken – the file responsible for displaying the hidden website content,
- __utma – the file responsible for statistical data,
- __utmb – the file responsible for statistical data,
- __utmc – the file responsible for statistical data,
- __utmz – the file responsible for statistical data,
- __utmv – the file responsible for statistical data.
- TSxxxxxxxx, TSxxxxxxxx_d (where: x – alphanumeric characters, d – numbers from 1 to 14) – the files responsible for proper transfer of data between query servers
What is the purpose of using cookies?
Cookies are used for storing the information which the Website may need to:
- adapt itself to the way it is used by users,
- collect statistical data, e.g. which pages have been visited, what content is downloaded, as well as information on the domain name of the Internet services provider or the visitor’s country of origin.
The cookies used by the Website are not harmful to you or your computer or data and we recommend that you do not disable them. The Administrator disclaims any responsibility for the content of cookies sent by other websites to which links may be placed on the Website.
We also use standard web server log files to count visitors to the Website and evaluate technical parameters. This data is fully anonymised. We use this information to count the visitors to our Website and make it as user-friendly and simple to use as possible. The data collected this way, i.e. automatically, cannot be changed or deleted.
How to disable cookies in your browser
For information about how to disable cookies on different browsers, go to:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer 9 and 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
I. RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
How is personal data processed for the purposes of the Website?
PKN ORLEN S.A., with its registered office at ul. Chemików 7, Płock, Poland, is the data controller of the personal data of the Website’s user. The PKN ORLEN S.A. contact telephone numbers are: +48 24 256 00 00, +48 24 365 00 00, +48 22 778 00 00.
PKN Orlen SA. has appointed a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted on all matters regarding personal data processing and exercise of related rights.
To contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the following contact details:
- address: PKN ORLEN S.A.’s registered address, with the annotation “Data Protection Officer”
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of service provision by ORLEN. Your data may also be processed to tailor the Website’s content to your interests, detect any instances of improper use, perform statistical measurements, improve the quality of ORLEN’s services, and to answer your queries.
How long will your personal data be stored?
As regards ORLEN services, your data will be processed for the period in which these services are provided and, sometimes, after that period, but only if permitted or required by applicable laws, e.g. for statistical or accounting purposes, or to exercise legal claims. In such cases, your data will be processed as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
We will also process your data until the expiry of mutual claims resulting from a notification given via the contact forms available on the Website.
As regards adapting the Website’s content to your interests, marketing ORLEN’s products and services, performing statistical measurements and enhancing services, your data will be processed for these purposes until you raise an objection or cease to use the Website.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
With respect to ORLEN’s services provided in connection with the Website, your data will be processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party).
As regards adapting the Website’s content to your interests, marketing ORLEN’s products and services, performing statistical measurements, enhancing services, and answering your queries, your data will be processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ORLEN). The legitimate interests pursued by the controller include customising the Website’s content to your needs, ensuring the security of these services, as well as their constant enhancement.
Requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data is necessary for proper provision of services by ORLEN. If you do not provide such data, it will be impossible for ORLEN to provide its services.
Processing your data for the other purposes, i.e. to adapt the Website’s content to your interests, perform statistical measurements and enhance services on the Website, is necessary to ensure high service quality. If we do not collect your personal data for these purposes, we may be unable to properly provide our services.
Who will receive your personal data?
Your data may be provided to entities processing personal data for the controller, such as IT services providers and marketing agencies. Such entities process the data under an agreement with the controller and only in accordance with the controller’s instructions.
What are your rights related to the processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
- the right to access your data,
- the right to have your data rectified,
- the right to have your data erased (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data.
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent or as part of a service provided to you (the data is necessary to provide the service), you may also exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the extent it provides the basis for data processing. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from your data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may provide such data to another data controller.
To exercise the above rights, please contact the data controller or the Data Protection Officer. The contact details are presented above.
Welcome to the PKN ORLEN S.A. website. This section presents the rules followed by PKN ORLEN S.A. in the processing any personal data that the Customer may share with us while using our website. Our goal is to protect the Customer’s personal data on the Internet.
By using our website the Customer can find out about our products and services, read our reports and financial statements, learn about employment opportunities or receive the latest news and offers without having to provide any information about themselves.
However, if the Customer does provide us with his or her personal data, such as the home address, email, telephone and fax numbers, demographic information and other personally identifiable information, such information will not be disclosed (for shared use, sale or as part of our contacts) to any third party unless we have been previously authorised to do so by the Customer or unless we are legally obliged to disclose such information in accordance with the applicable laws.
To enhance the quality of our services, we will be sending to the Customer’s web browser a small file (called a “cookie”) which will be stored on the Customer’s computer and read by our web server. The cookie cannot be read by any web server other than the one that has sent it. We use such cookies for a number of administration tasks, such as storing the Customer’s preferences regarding certain types of information or the Customer’s password so that the Customer does not have enter the password each time they visit our website. Most of these cookies are session cookies, which are erased when you close your browser. None of them will contain information enabling other persons to contact the Customer electronically, by email or by advertising mail. The Customer can set his or her web browser to receive information about cookies being sent and may also disable cookies.